TSGS Cruiser Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010



Nominating Committee Report...

Karin Kirsch has stepped up to be the nominee for Recording Secretary! Karin has served several offices for TSGS including President. I first met her many years ago as a 4-H parent with children in the 4-H Family Tree Project that I served as Vanderburgh County Project Superintendent (TSGS member Carol Lantaff was my Assistant Project Superintendent). She became a member because of TSGS sponsorship of awards for the county project as did several other parents over the years. The committee reports that we are still looking for a Program Chair.

Les Lantaff is recovering from heart surgery...

I mentioned Carol Lantaff above - she has been active in the society longer than I have. Her mother Edna Goebel was a friend of mine and very active in TSGS, as well. Carol's husband just had bypass & heart valve replacement surgeries and is recovering quite well.

John G. West, TSGS President

No comments: