TSGS Cruiser Blog

Sunday, April 1, 2012

"April the First 2012"


Ben West (photo below) is dressed in western attire as is his cousin John West (with mic & wearing a vest). Ben & I suspected we were cousins for many years, but could not prove it. A few years ago our y-DNA proved we were cousins!


We do not look all that much alike, but we sure look like cowboys! We may be even wearing the same hat brand. Ben was "encouraged" to wear his cowboy outfit during a patient safety fair where he works. I am at the Warrick County, Indiana 4-H Achievement Dinner presenting the TSGS Glenda K. Trapp Memorial Award Certificate to Madison McClane for her work in the 4-H Genealogy Project. TSGS President Don Counts accompanied me in the presentation. I think Ben, Don & I all had fun involved in our activities. Click on photos for larger images.

This is not an April Fools trick! - JGWest

No comments: