TSGS Cruiser Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

ENGINEER'S Report -
Tech Info

'
When you disconnect something or everything from your computer,
how will you remember where it or everything goes?

Too many plug-ins and not enough easy ways to know where it all goes. Some computers have everything color coded, but if you get something new... it will not have the nice matching color scheme. I discovered a simple method to help me figure out just what hooks into where! I take several photos with my handy digital camera, download them to my computer, check that all details are clear enough for me to know where everything goes (take a few more photos, if needed), then print them out (this part is important since you will have everything disconnected on the computer & will not be able to see your photos)... make sure the prints are clear enough to see where things go together! Below are a few photos to give you the idea of how it can be done.





- Photos taken & submitted by JGWest

No comments: